Friday, June 26, 2009

Spiderman and Other Tall Tales

One nice thing about long summer days is the ability to sneak in some good reading time while one of your kids is dressed up as Spiderman climbing the lamp post right outside the window and while the other two boys are busy watching…


If you find yourself in this unique position, you must whip out your favorite book. Then record what you’re reading on Good Reads. Oh, and don’t forget to friend me. I’d love to see what books you love.

Currently reading: The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow

Favorite book I’ve read in the last three months: Still Alice by Lisa Genova

What are you reading?

7 comments:

Willie E. said...

I don't read much but I do, however, like the picture of Spiderman! Luckily we don't have light poles in our sub or my kids would definitely be up there climbing too.

Anonymous said...

LOL....how funny! Love the photo.

Unknown said...

Oh...my...gosh! What a picture. I'm reading The Memoirs of a Beautiful Boy. I've only read a few chapters...so far, so good.

Annelise said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he got that high. I am just starting the Zookeeper's Wife.

Alli E. said...

That picture is priceless!! I'm actually reading YOUR book right now! It is sooooo good!!

sandy said...

I don't think I'd be able to read if my son was up on that pole... the photo (and experience) is priceless!

I read "Hattie Big Sky" to my 8 year olds last week. I seemed to be moved by it more than they. I'm supposed to read Revolutionary Road for a book club soon. Hope it's good...

Anonymous said...

I just finished your book :) Now, I am working on reading "The Falls," by Joyce Carol Oates.