Sunday, December 14, 2008

On three, two, one...

My goggles were worn by request (and for protection because sometimes our flailing arms become deadly weapons). The pirate hat is part of the ensemble (haven't you seen pirates loitering around the ancient pyramids?)

Just in case you want to practice at home, I learned my moves from Dirty Dancing and Napoleon Dynamite (okay, and WWF). It helps me to watch myself on video, though, because now I can see that I need to work on squaring my arms and making the rest of my body as geometric as possible while attempting the Egyptian walk.



I'd love to hear any other tips you might have...

8 comments:

natalie said...

That's impressive Leeann! Just as soon as I can figure out how to format them to send them to you, I'll get you Judd's living room version (plus the elephant dance). I had no idea you had such skills.

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

That was great! I wouldn't change a thing. Love the goggles and pirate hat. My kids think we need to learn that dance as well. You've got to be the funnest mom in the whole land!

Bowman's Beach said...

very sexy!

Cindy G said...

What a treasure. You are an amazing mom. And what's even better, you posted it for the world to see! I, myself, am as coordinated as a 1 yr old taking his first step in an ice skating rink. Yes, sadly that is the truth.

Leeann said...

Whew! I'm so glad you all commented. I didn't want to show myself to the world and shock everyone into silence. Though it is very possible you were shocked, and then decided to comment later after you settled down.

Keri said...

Oh Leeann, you are too too funny! I love your mummy dance. I wouldn't change a thing. What fun memories for your kids to have! I wish I could move like that!! :D

Angie said...

That was great!! Made my day. That will be a great memory for your kids to laugh and be happy about for their entire lives.

Soccer Mom said...

Awesome!!!! I wouldn't change a thing! Your moves are amazing!